Preston Meadow Lutheran Church is pleased to offer an electronic option for making regular offerings and specially designated donations. Participating in this program works the same as the automatic payment methods used by many families to make mortgage or utility payments and to receive payroll earnings or social security income.
Why participate in this safe and convenient service?
· Online Giving allows you to visit www.pmlc.org at any time and from anywhere with an Internet connection to:
o set up an automatic payment plan· You can opt for:
o change your donation plan
o make a one-time donation
o view your online donation history
o Direct Debit Giving to automatically transfer funds from your checking or savings account to the church’s bank account
o Credit & Debit Card Giving to
make recurring or one-time payment
* Please note that a 2-4% processing fee is subtracted
from your total to the church by the various credit card companies.
o Specific offering designations (General Operating, Building Fund, Helping Hand Fund, NTNL Disciplelife Alive, Other)
o ELCA donations (World Hunger, Malaria Project)· Eliminates the need to remember the checks or have enough cash when you’re at worship
· Keeps you on track with Stewardship commitments
· Allows you to stay consistent even if you miss a worship service
How do I participate?
1) Click the Give Now button which links you directly to PMLC’s secure page provided by Vanco Services, LLC.
2) Click on the Create Profile button
3) Follow the onscreen instructions to create your individual profile, enter fund designation, choose one-time or recurring preference and select payment method.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do automatic contributions work?
A: No matter which donation method you use, you will be asked to select a payment method, start date, frequency and contribution amount. On the date(s) scheduled, donations will be processed and deposited into the church’s bank account.
Q: When will my contribution be processed?
A: Your contribution will be processed each month on the date(s) you authorize.
Q: What can I use to show I made a donation?
A: The itemized list of electronic transaction that appears on your bank or credit card statement can be used as proof of your donations. You will also receive your regular financial statements from the church.
Q: How safe is Electronic Giving?
A: Secure donation services are provided by Vanco Services, LLC. Vanco processes electronic donations for more than 15,000 churches and nonprofit organizations
Q: What if I need to cancel or temporarily place my donation on hold?
A: You can cancel or suspend donations by notifying the church. (If you signed up online, you may have the option to go online to cancel or suspend your own donations.)