Preston Meadow KDO Preschool is Hiring!
If you would like to join a workplace where you make a difference and are fully appreciated for doing what you love, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We have immediate openings for:
• Part-time preschool staff - afternoons starting at 1:45
• Part-time Infant staff - afternoons starting at 1:45
• Summer Camp 2017 Program staff – beginning in June
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all school standards.
• Maintain a fun, healthy, safe and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• Passion for working with children
• An aptitude for building rapport with children
• A Positive and patient demeanor
• Experience working in a licensed childcare facility - preferred
• A High School diploma or equivalent or enrolled in an education program in High School
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
• Reached at least 18 years of age
reply with resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org attn.: Elizabeth Costales